Human rights # 1
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
This simply means that we are all the same and that we all have the same rights regardless of age race, gender, or nationality. Every human being has to have the same opportunity in life: to live in peace and decent, to get education and job, to have family of own choice and to take part in social life. The problem is that it doesn’t work that way, instead it is always the other way around. For society divides the world in classes – between those who have and those who have not, and human rights are acknowledged based on this category.
It is about time for everyone to respect each other because we are born free and equal.
- Universal Human Rights Article 1 (chalisque.wordpress.com)
- [Video] Story of Human Rights – youtube (dars0357.wordpress.com)
- Causes of Human Rights Violations (3): Inattentional Blindness (filipspagnoli.wordpress.com)
- Weekend HR Posts Rundown and Analysis 11 September, 2011 (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- Are human rights and fundamental rights equal (wiki.answers.com)
- Indigenous Peoples Discuss Human Rights with European Parliament (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- [Video] Universal Declaration of Human Rights – youtube (dars0357.wordpress.com)
- Charter demands proper recording of armed conflict casualties (guardian.co.uk)
- [Event/Announcement] KASAMA 2011: The search for innovative Philippine human rights initiatives (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- Are We Upholding Our “Freedom”? (jingblood.wordpress.com)
- The United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights (brianholler.wordpress.com)
- Respecting human dignity and freedom (ahmadiyyamalta.org)
- The New Universal Declaration of Human Rights of Bourgeois Society (First Draft) (zafarimam.wordpress.com)