But many employers violate these basic rights because they value their profits more than their workers.
It is up to every worker to ensure that he or she is being treated fairly, and to look out for abuses in the workplace
that affect the rights of others.
- Defend America! Kucinich: “We Stand with the Workers”. NAFTA, GATT, WTO, tore legal rights for workers apart, moved millions of jobs out of the U.S (worldnewsrecord.wordpress.com)
- seventh in a series on the basic rights of all mankind (paulbern77.wordpress.com)
- Tobacco Laborers Denied Basic Human Rights in the U.S. (crooksandliars.com)
- Moral standards have been replaced by feelings. What’s right&wrong is not being taught #prolife #parents #prochoice (littlebytesnews.blogspot.com)
- [Statement] Never again to martial law! Continue to uphold, defend and advance our basic rights!- SANLAKAS (hronlineph.wordpress.com)
- [Video] Human Rights: UNITED (dars0357.wordpress.com)
- [Reflection] Expanding the Mandate of the Commission on Human Rights: Can a toothless tiger bite with false teeth? (dars0357.wordpress.com)
- Activists on trial for insulting UAE president (cnn.com)
- Agency workers set for new rights (bbc.co.uk)
- [Statement] Statement of Support to PALEA’s Fight Against Contractualization- DAKILA (hronlineph.wordpress.com)